Friday, October 3, 2014

Chapter 2-5 Family Businesse

        *While at Mr.Goff residents both chip and Maria thought would be a great idea to let C.j & Hilary to get to know each other alone*

Hilary: so CJ did mom ever talk about me?

C.j: yea she told me that you were a smart girl and says she misses you a lot.

Hilary: Really?

C.j:Yea.What is Chip like as a dad?

Hilary: well he's a very  good guy. He his a bit of a goofball at times but his a very nice man.

C.j: *giggles*

Hilary: So C.j how's mom?

C.j: She's doing great! She's a teacher at a dance studio called "Shake Your Groove Fang"!

Hilary: *laugh* "Shake Your Groove Fang"?! Sounds like an old 80's disco song!

C.j: Hey! I think its a great name!*he said angrily*

Hilary: Dude think about it.

C.j: *Thinking long and hard* Omg it dose!

    *Both laugh loudly *

Maria:Look like some bodies having fun.

Mr.Goff: Appears so.

Maria:Chip...

Mr.Goff: Yes Maria?

Maria: I want to say I'm sorry that I left.

Mr.Goff: Maria is okay.

Maria: No is not. I shouldn't left. It was wrong for me for being a coward and runaway from my problems.

 Mr.Goff:Well maybe is time to stop running and start coming back home then.

Maria: Chip you don't mean?!

Mr.Goff: Yes. Will you marry me and be Ms.Goff again?

     *Maria fainted*

Mr.Goff:Maria?!

    *continued *



No comments:

Post a Comment