Saturday, October 4, 2014

2-6 Family Businesses


Mr.Goff: Maria! Maria! Are you okay?

Maria: ugh. Chip where am I? What going on?

Mr.Goff:Your at my home and your just fainted when I ask you to be my bride.So are you willing to marrying me again?

Maria:Yes! A hundred times yes!

 Mr.Goff:Great! Hey how about you and me in the bedroom?

Maria:Chip! The kids are next to you room!

Mr.Goff: No problem. Hilary!

Hilary: Yes?

Mr.Goff: Do you mind taking C.j to your dorm?

Hilary:why?

Mr.Goff:Just do it.

Hilary: Okay fine.

Maria: Hilary. Mind your manners.

Hilary: okay sorry chip. Okay C.j you are coming to M.U with me.

C.j: Okay.

     *Hilary taking C.j to her dorm while their parents are getting ready*

Maria:It been while Chip.You have no idea how much I wanted this.

Mr.Goff:You have no how much I want this.

Maria:*Giggle* Are you ready?

Mr.Goff:Ready as I ever be.

Maria:Let do this.

    *Chip thrusting his private into Maria and hard*

Maria:Aagh!

    *As each hard thrust Chip make the more closer he is about to release*

Maria:Chip?

Mr.Goff:Yea?

Maria:Can I be on top?

Mr.Goff: Ride me as much as you please.

    *Maria got on top on Chip and rode him as hard as she can.*

Mr.Goff: I'm about to cum! Aagh!

      *And then release*

Maria:That was amazing.

Mr.Goff:I know I was there.

    *Back at M.U*

Gordy:Hey take it easy on the ears I need those!
 
  *Gordy giving C.j a piggy back ride*

C.j:Sorry Gordy!

Gordy: Is okay nino.

  *Hilary came back from the library *

Hilary: Thanks for baby sitting my brother.

Gordy: No problem. Hey I need to study have fun.

Hilary:I need to study too. C.j I'm taking you back to Chips.

C.j:Okay.

   *They went back home*

Hilary: Mom? Chip?

Maria:Here honey!

Hilary:Mom I have to go and study.......

Maria:Hilary me and Chip are getting married!

 Hilary: Are you serious?

 Maria: Yea sweet pea! We're going to be a family again!

 Hilary: Wow! Well I have to go bye.

Maria: Bye!

  *Continued *








No comments:

Post a Comment