Thursday, September 25, 2014

Chapter 2-4 Family Business

     *Friday parent teacher night*

Mr.Rios: Hey how's my hijo doing  in his class?

Professor Knight: His doing great Mr.Rios! You raise a mighty fine scarer if I say so me self.

Mr.Rios:Gracias.

Mr.Goff: Hey Javier I haven't seen you since I got married! What have you been up too?

Mr.Rios: My son Jesus is working with his old man now. How's Hilary?

Mr.Goff: Doing fine. Making her old man proud.

Mr.Rios: So have you talked to Maria lately?

Mr. Goff: Yea found out I had a son.

Mr.Rios: Really hombre?

Mr.Goff: Yea. Hilary told me that the reason she left cause she feared i will not love Hilary.I know doesn't make any sense.

Mr.Rios: Wow. Well see you later Chip and good luck man.

Mr.Goff: See you too Javier.

   *later around 8:00 ,pm a knock was on the door. It was Maria and Chip Jr."

Mr.Goff: Maria! Good to see you! And you must be my son C.j!

    *C.j didn't say anything*

Maria: C.j say something to your father.

C.j : Hi.

Mr.Goff: Hi little man! Like to meet your big sister Hilary?

 C.j: *Nodes*

Mr. Goff: Hilary get your tail in here and meet you brother!

Hilary: Coming!

 Maria: Omg! Look how much you grown!

Hilary: Thanks mom. Hi.

C.j: Hi.

Hilary: you must be C.j.

C.j: you must be Hillary.

       * to be continue*

        Author notes: Hey I was thinking to make my chapters longer. So see ya in the next chapter.











No comments:

Post a Comment