Saturday, November 15, 2014

3-1 The Spring Break


       *Friday test day*

Proffessor Knight: Okay. Class you know the drill. I call your names to see who can has the most scare. Now the first one to try is Jennifer Worthington.

 Jennifer: *shriek*Yay me!

Professor Knight: I'm a little girl that afraid of the dark and lightning. What do I do?

 Jennifer: The sneak crawl and the pop up shriek.

 Professor Knight: Okay go on.

    *Jenny snuck up to the dummy and did a cougar like shriek. The scar simulator was high*

Professor Knight: Very good Ms.Worthington your father would be proud. Okay next is Gordy Rios. Now I'm a little boy who is scared of spiders and lions.

Gordy: I do the floor crawl and the jump and roar.

Professor Knight: Alright.

    *Gordy did the floor crawl an jump roar and also got a high score*

Professor Knight: Fantastico.

   *All of Hilary and the rest of her friends got high scores and all are glad that it spring break after this day is over*

Hilary: Yes no school for three freaking weeks!

Gordy: Yea finally we can party! No studying or wake up early.

Jennifer: Hey Hilary and Fiona we EEK girls are having a slumber party at our place want to come?

Hilary: Sure.

Fiona: Yea what time?

Jennifer: 7:30

Hilary: We be there.

Jennifer: Yay!

Graig: Can I come?

 Jennifer: Sorry it only for girls.

 Graig: Man.

Gordy: you don't want to go any way all they talked about are boys,make up, and gossip

Girls: Oh shut up roach boy.

Gordy: Whatever.

  *7:45 at the EEK's*

Alex:So after me and my ex-boyfriend broke up guess what he did? He dated my friend from second grade.

 EEK: No!

  *to be continue *



No comments:

Post a Comment