Monday, December 29, 2014

3-3 The Spring Break


 Hilary: Man, what a crazy night!

Fiona: Yea and I can't believe that Jenny is in love with Gordy! We have to tell him!

Hilary: Slow your roll sister. I think Jenny should tell him not us.

Fiona: PLEASE!

Hilary: Tell him and I will tell everyone that your gay.

Fiona: You would't dare!

Hilary: Try me.

Fiona: Fine! Can I at least convice her tell him?

Hilary: Okay but I'll be with you so you don't go over board okay?

Fiona: Yay!

        *Hilary check her watch*

Hilary: Oh shit! Fio I need to go I have to baby sit C.J. Bye!

Fiona: Okay.

    * Hilary goes to her house*

Hilary: Sorry I'm late!

Maria: Your accually on time.

Hilary:Oh. Wow. So where's Chip?

Maria: His talking C.J.

Hilary: Cool.

Maria: Yea it about time to go to our date! Chip where heading off!

Mr. Goff: Okay. Bye Hilary take care of my boy,

Hilary:No worry I will!

Maria:Bye Hilary! Bye C.J

Hilary: Bye mom.

C.J: Bye mommy!

      *Chip and Maria went to this fancy resaruant called "El Chupacapra"*

^To be contenued*


No comments:

Post a Comment